See How Researcher Teams Using Vibrent’s Platform Have eConsented and Engaged More than 500,000 Participants
Purpose-built for health and clinical research in collaboration with the NIH and researchers across the country. Request a pilot to discover how to:
- Improve outreach, recruitment, and engagement
- Increase diversity of participants
- Simplify eConsent and collect more data
- Better harmonize EHR, wearables, clinical, genomics, EMAs, and other data
- Return information and value more effectively
Request a Pilot
Trusted by the NIH and research teams across the country
All-in-One Digital Health Research Platform
We provide solutions and expertise to an array of health-related use cases that benefit from technology enablement. We are experts in partnering with government, academia, industry and non-profits.
Our Products include:
- Research Cloud: Purpose-built for health and clinical research in collaboration with the NIH and researchers across the country. Research Cloud supports all of your outreach, recruitment, and engagement methods.
- Participant Experience Manager: Screening, eConsent, data collection, and return of information in a single portal experience. Trusted by the NIH and research teams across the country to engage, educate, and gather data from more than 400,000 research participants.
- Data Explorer: Real-time data analytics, collaboration, and discovery for health and clinical research teams. Consolidate all data about your research - across clinical data, biological data, wearables, patient-generated data, EHR, and more - for exploration, sharing and discovery.